Re: List

Subject: Re: List
From: aslihan akkar <aslihanakkar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 22:12:50 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,
I'm joining the discusion from Germany. Copyright in US seems to be indeed a
little different than here. Regarding the question "Personality rights and
copyright" - depends on the context of the photo. When the photograph takes a
bunch of people demonstrating, than we cannot expect that each of these people
claim personality rights. If the photograph has taken a picture of one person,
than claiming personality rights is reasonable. This goes for all states.
Greetings,Asli