RE: Multiple copies of play (drama) scripts on Reserve

Subject: RE: Multiple copies of play (drama) scripts on Reserve
From: "McGill, Jeffrey" <mcgillj@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 10:16:25 -0400
Melissa,

I am curious about this as well...

I am with you on obtaining permission for using the piece for more than one
semester, but can you even put an entire play script on reserve and call it
"fair use"? That's not the same as an article from a magazine, which would be
considered a portion of a work. The script is the entire work.

I will be waiting to hear answers on this too.

Jeff McGill
Media Coordinator
C.G. O'Kelly Library
Winston-Salem State University