RE: Multiple copies of play (drama) scripts on Reserve

Subject: RE: Multiple copies of play (drama) scripts on Reserve
From: "McGill, Jeffrey" <mcgillj@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 12:25:48 -0400
Having looked at things more thoroughly, I would tend to agree. I guess I
keyed in on the word "copies". Many times what folks want to put on reserve
around here are photocopies of documents, which is why I went the direction
that I did. If we're talking physical volumes, legally obtained and owned,
that changes everything.