Re: use of graphics

Subject: Re: use of graphics
From: "Bryan M. Carson" <bryan.m.carson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 21:52:55 -0500
I also feel that the issue is covered by fair use. It is a fairly frequent occurrance, and I've never heard of anyone complaining.

Bryan M. Carson

--
Bryan M. Carson, J.D., M.I.L.S., Ed.D.
Special Assistant to the Dean for Grants&  Projects/

1906 College Heights Blvd. #11067
Bowling Green, Kentucky  42101-1067
Phone: 270-745-5007; Fax: 270-745-2275
bryan.carson@xxxxxxx

All original content copyright Bryan M. Carson