Re: [stella] Combat programming

Subject: Re: [stella] Combat programming
From: jvmatthe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 19:59:55 -0500 (EST)
> Last, there's definitely code in there to flash an LED wired to bit 4 of
> port B when the game is over.  Presumably Atari ditched the LED to save
> money.

So once when I was dreaming about what kinds of games to write, it
occurred to me that if I really wanted a cool version of Star Raiders,
you could make one that had a special keypad (instead of the one that
came packed with it) that had lights for the shields and other features.
E.g. when the shields were on, the light would go on.  Or perhaps three
lights for each...green=good, yellow=ok, red=bad, none=off or nonexistent.
Is this possible with this kind of code (and a specially made control panel)?
Thanks...

matt