[stella] Programming for Credit

Subject: [stella] Programming for Credit
From: Chris Pepin <cpepin1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 18:53:23 -0500 (EST)
Oh oh!  Now I've gone and done it.  After visiting my advisor
I find I need an additional 2 credit programming course
to get my degree.  So, this fall I will have 18 credits,
two of which will be learning to program the 2600.
Starting now, I'm going to attempt to get as much done
before classes start this fall in an attempt to keep
my workload down to a minimum.  Using crackers playfield
demo of the bat, I messed around changing the colors of
things for a start.  The Stella guide is a bit confusing
but i don't believe it will be as bad as I originally thought.
Of course, I haven't actually started to program from scratch yet.
The only previous experience I've had with 6502 programming is messing
around a little in high school with applesoft basic. But, I do have
sufficient motivation. (If I don't program I fail.) Hopefully, If
I have any problems someone will be able to point out my mistakes.
Commented source code for these demoes is invaluable.

Uggh!  Time to go poke around with some code.

Chris Pepin
cpepin1@xxxxxxxx