RE: [stella] IT'S A CONTEST...

Subject: RE: [stella] IT'S A CONTEST...
From: Robert "A." Colbert <colbertb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 08:48:27 -0500
Greg Wrote:
>Or maybe this is the better question: do you have a circuit handy for
>building an F6/16K cart from a 27128?  Or even better from a pair of
>2764s which I have quite a few of...  I'm pretty stupid at wiring chips
>together correctly.

I think you might want to e-mail Kevin Horton (don't have his address handy right now)  But I think he has a 1 chip circuit for a 32k game!  I don't know any more details than that...

>> I will be adding a switch to makewav that will allow you to choose 22khz or 44khz,

I made this modification and the new makewav is now available at my homepage.

				Later,
					Bob

Wanna write a game for the Atari 2600?
Check out http://www.novia.net/~rcolbert