Re: [stella] MultiSprite... game update (playable!)

Subject: Re: [stella] MultiSprite... game update (playable!)
From: Lee Seitz <lkseitz@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 14:13:42 -0500 (CDT)
Ben Combee boldly stated:

>Well, I do know of one game for the trackball on the 2600, although
>probably unintentional.  Activision Decathalon works very well in
>trackball mode, with the rate of your spinning directly correlating to
>the speed of your runner.  It actually makes the 1500-yard run
>bearable, although the other events become a bit too easy.

Oh, yeah!  I read about that a few months ago and keep meaning to try
it.  I believe the author of the post I read says that it sends a
continuous left to the joystick port in trackball mode, so you just
have to keep rolling the joystick right and the game sees you moving
the joystick back and forth incredibly fast. 8)  Did I remember
correctly?

--
   Lee K. Seitz * lkseitz@xxxxxxxxxx * http://fly.hiwaay.net/~lkseitz/
Classic Video Games Nexus Maintainer (fly.hiwaay.net/~lkseitz/cvg/nexus/)

--
Archives available at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/