R: R: [stella] New project - RPG engine

Subject: R: R: [stella] New project - RPG engine
From: "Piero Cavina" <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:14:39 +0200
> >I had proposed the idea of a multi-4k game with parts linked by an
> >access
> >code, have you thought about it?
>
> I think I missed that message.. can you run it by me again?

Break the game in a number of 4k parts that could be put on single carts,
but subordinate the playing of any part >1 to the entering of an access
code that is revealed at the end of the previous part.
The code should also be a packed representation of various game parameters
(strenght, weapons, inventory...) that have to be transferred to the new
part of the game.
Survival Island worked more or less this way.
I don't really know if this would be feasible, but I think it's worth some
thoughts.

Ciao,
P.