Re: [stella] Multi demo - the latest version

Subject: Re: [stella] Multi demo - the latest version
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 13:28:56 +0100
At 8:52 -0500 15-09-1997, Robert "A." Colbert wrote:

>Hi,
>	Here is the latest version of my multi-sprite demo.  It may not
>look all that different, but there are some MAJOR changes.

This program is DANGEROUS! If you will comment the code and make it easily
recyclable then LOTS of games could be written around it...! :-)

BTW, could you explain shortly how the non-kernel part works?
I bet that you sort the y-coordinates and build a table of flags that say
which sprites collide... but when there's a collision, how do you decide
which "colliding" sprite must be drawn in the next frame?

Also, how much RAM does the algorithm need? There must be some arrays...

P.