Re: [stella] Idea I just had

Subject: Re: [stella] Idea I just had
From: slapdash@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Russ Perry Jr)
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 22:30:33 -0600
>>> A "Kenny Dies" video game.

>[...] it'd be best for the sake of the game's uniqueness to keep the
>hazards indirect for the most part so you're doing a bit more than
>running from the bad guys.  Maybe there would be one bad guy chasing you
>around just to keep you from finding a safe spot and hiding out.

Think of episode 6 -- Death is chasing Kenny and the boys!  I don't think
Death would be too difficult a sprite to draw either...

>The question is, can anyone program such a beast?  I don't think a
>platformer or maze game has been tried yet.

Could always take code from Superman or Porkys :)

** NEW CONTACT INFO!!  I MOVED JUNE 29!! **
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Rd #105   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729    slapdash@xxxxxxxxxxxx    VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||