Re: [stella] Pix

Subject: Re: [stella] Pix
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 13:47:12 +0100
At 10:15 -0700 1-10-1997, Glenn Saunders wrote:

>Anyone curious about the documentary should check out the page I just set
>up:
>
>http://www.primenet.com/~krishna/
>
>Storyboard table clickable for full images (screengrabs) and one large WAV
>file that I think you will all get a kick out of.

Wow! I can't wait for the VHS version!
I would advise you to put a larger image at the centre of the page, peraphs
the funny one with the guys blowing the "cake".

[copied and pasted]
>John Harris, who ported his 400/800 Jawbreaker to the 2600 for
>Tigervision.

John Harris! There are lots of pages about him in the classic Steven Levy's
book "Hackers".
He says that Harris felt so comfortable with the Atari 800, that he ended
up by hating the 2600 when he had to write the Jawbreaker port. Maybe he
changed his mind since then... :-)

Did Harris write other games for the VCS?

Ciao,
 P.