[stella] 2600 Digital Clock (Demo 1)

Subject: [stella] 2600 Digital Clock (Demo 1)
From: CRACKERS <crackers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 14:24:04 -0400 (EDT)

Okee Dokee...

I went through the code today with well rested eyes and discovered all
sorts of fatigue related blunders. The clock should theoretically now
function. In this demo version it's a simple 24 hour clock.

I'll clean it up later and make it a 12hour AM/PM clock. But for the
virtual pet a 24 hour clock will do.

I've been thinking of making a clock cartridge (I'll work on it after I
finish the virtual pet) for the 2600. It'll have an alarm and chime feature.
And maybe when the numbers change there'll be a special animation.
(Pac Man eats the old numbers or a space invader zaps them or something).

But right now I'm just going to let this clock programme run for a little
while to see how accurately it keeps time.

I'll post the source code for this in a wee while. Just don't make fun of
my screen kernal ;) It's not very fancy,  but since this programme doesn't
do much I kept it as simple as possible.

Up and Down changes the hours.
Left and Right changes the minutes.

                                     CRACKERS
                       (I'm glad that that's overwith from hell!!!)