Re: [stella] Who we are

Subject: Re: [stella] Who we are
From: Rick Dickerson <ridicker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 8:31:13 CST
Hello, my name is Rick and I'm a lurker.  Actually I found this list
somewhat by accident, but i have a REAL interest in the Supercharger.  I
tried to find a way to program it 8-10 years ago (with my Atari 800XL).  I
have limited experience in programming 6502 (mainly the 800XL), but I seem
to have even more limited time right now.  I really enjoy the discussions
and tech info that comes thru here, maybe someday....

One of my biggest interest is in supercharger multiload programs.  If anyone
is in need of an idea for multiload, (I was thinking of saving this for
myself, BWTH) how about a miniature golf game?

Rick Dickerson
ridicker@xxxxxxxxxxxx