Re: [stella] Programming "Mindsets"?!?

Subject: Re: [stella] Programming "Mindsets"?!?
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 17:51:01 +0100
At 13.08 04/01/98 -0700, Nick S Bensema wrote:

>>I really want to see SOMEONE write a multiload game.
>
>So do I, on the off-chance that game will be either the Jumpman clone or
>the Space Taxi clone I've bothered the TPS author about once or twice..
>
>At the very least, though, I'd like to see a simple demo program that will
>do a multi-load just for the hell of it, just to get that ironed out.

What keeps me from experimenting on the Supercharger is the limited amount
of free time I've at the moment. The INV upgrade has been all that I've
been able to do during the Christmas break.
But... if someone came out with such a demo, it would be a good starting
point to write a multi load game, maybe even without knowing too well how
the Supercharger works.

P.