RE: [stella] Multiload test of Platform Game (DROID)

Subject: RE: [stella] Multiload test of Platform Game (DROID)
From: Robert "A." Colbert <colbertb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 08:45:23 -0600
>Reply to your message of 1/9/98 5:19 PM
>Hi
>
>Please find attached the latest "Platform Game" (a.k.a. DROID), which
>includes a test implementation of multiloading.  I realise it's been three
>months since I posted the last version - much has changed (especially
>internally).  I still don't have a Supercharger of my own, so comments
>please on whether this loads and/or runs on the real thing :-) (I've only
>run this on PCAE)

Looks promising!  I only played with it on the emulator, but I will try it on a real SC tonight if I get a chance.  Hope you get some time to work on this project and we can see another game develop before our eyes!

				Later,
					Bob

Wanna write a game for the Atari 2600?
Check out http://www.novia.net/~rcolbert