[stella] Multiload test of Platform Game (DROID)

Subject: [stella] Multiload test of Platform Game (DROID)
From: "David C. Schweinsberg" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 22:50:45 -0000
Hi

Please find attached the latest "Platform Game" (a.k.a. DROID), which
includes a test implementation of multiloading.  I realise it's been three
months since I posted the last version - much has changed (especially
internally).  I still don't have a Supercharger of my own, so comments
please on whether this loads and/or runs on the real thing :-) (I've only
run this on PCAE)

Some notes:
* To test the multiload, press the *select* switch.  There are two parts,
the first being the main program, and the second being 5 256-byte blocks
which load into bank 1.
* Pressing select from the second level will reload the first (part 0).
* With PCAE, the load is instantaneous, so if you hold down "select" (F4),
then level-one and level-two will switch rapidly in succession.
* DROID uses Supercharger RAM access to move the enemy droids around, so I
don't know if this will work correctly on the real thing.  Once again,
someone please tell me :-)

I hope this meets with your approval ;-)

Regards,
David.