Re: [stella] adventure

Subject: Re: [stella] adventure
From: Greg Miller <gmiller@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 01:16:45 -0600
Nick S Bensema wrote:
> Actually, it's Doug Neubauer, of Solaris and Basic Programming fame.

Yeah, I believe he was doing some hardware work on the 400/800 at the
time... My understanding is that he got very little money for it.

> And Star Raiders is one of the most common cartridges available for
> the Atari 8-bit.  I'm not sure whether it was the pack-in cartridge or
> not, though.  I think mine came with Pac-Man, and a few weeks later
> my parents came home with Missile Command and Star Raiders.

I wasn't aware any games were ever included with any machines other than
the built-in Missile Command in the XE GS. Star Raiders had a low number
though... I believe it may have been the first game released. (My memory
fails me here)
--
Video games: http://www.angelfire.com/tn/squirrels
TW (online game): http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/1367