Re: [stella] More Star Raiders questions.

Subject: Re: [stella] More Star Raiders questions.
From: PatMan <dgeller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 23:09:45 -0500
>Warner Atari flew Doug Neubauer down to view The Last Starfighter in 1984.
>Supposedly they wanted to turn Solaris into The Last Starfighter after
>seeing his game.

Interesting info... was Solaris ever going to be released *as*
Star Raiders II (despite it's differences from the computer
version of the game)... according to VGR's listings (which I am
also sure you are aware of this information), SR II and The Last
Starfighter both were given the same part number (CX26134)