Re: [stella] Repository

Subject: Re: [stella] Repository
From: Greg Troutman <mor@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 21:17:04 -0800
Erik J. Eid wrote:

> I know I would.  The main thing that's kept me from starting a game has
> been seeing just how large and insurmountable that first step appears.

It's not a large step.  Seriously studdy Nick's "How to Draw a
Playfield", and start messing around with it.  Getting all the right
tools together to successfully make a small change to this program is
really the first step.  Once you've done that, it's just a matter of
finding the time to plow ahead.

--
mor@xxxxxxx
http://www.crl.com/~mor/