[stella] Stella 0.8 feature request

Subject: [stella] Stella 0.8 feature request
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 98 15:01:08 -0500
Hey Bradford (and other Stella listserv people),

I just remembered a feature I was longing for in the next release of
Stella, so I thought I'd get it out.  I don't know what the condition of
this feature is on other versions (any answers, folks?  I know we touched
on this briefly before), but it's awful tough to get a good screenshot on
MacStella 0.7.

To take a pic of the screen on a Mac, you simply hold down the "Apple"
key (also known as the "cloverleaf" key), shift, and 3.  Unfortunately
this also activiates the interlaced screen display within Stella,
creating lines through your screenshot.  I can't think of a good way
around this other than making the interlaced display Apple-4 and just
leaving the Apple-3 cmd out.

Of course I can go to the finder and snap a pic, but the lines are there
whenever I leave Stella 0.7 as well.

Thanks a lot, and thanks a TON for the Mac port.  I hate to think what
this would be like with just the Activision ActPac emu!  :P

Ruffin Bailey
rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxx