Re: [stella] Update to my game

Subject: Re: [stella] Update to my game
From: Eckhard Stolberg <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 18:15:58 +0200
At 08:36 04.05.98 -0500, you wrote:
>Try it out on PCAE 2.0 or a real 2600, let me know your high score!!!!  I
>think I had like 12000 once, but didn't really try really hard to get a
>high score, so it will be interesting.  Actually, there is a fairly easy
>way that you could play a loooong time without dying right now - let's see
>if anyone figures it out :)

I have tried it out on my PAL system and it suffers from colour loss.

Also there seems to be a bug in the endgame code. If the fourth trooper
has landed, the gun is blocked. But if you have already shot another
trooper's parachute and the falling guy kills one of the four guys
on the ground, the gun stays blocked, although it hasn't been destoyed.
This is unfair. :-)

My highscore is 18125. How many more points do I need to get
a Retroware patch? :-)

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg