[stella] Re: playfield on-the-fly updates (Pacman)

Subject: [stella] Re: playfield on-the-fly updates (Pacman)
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 22:48:34 +1000
>Was Super Pacman an official clone of the Arcade Super Pac-Man?

Yes.  I can't remember for sure - possibly Mindscape released it.  It was a
long time ago.  I doubt you could still find it.  I recall that Jr. was
scrolling, but this is very vague.   Must be 12 years since I saw a copy - a
lot of water under the bridge since then.  I think copyright issues are very
valid, and wouldn't give yourself a hope in hell of releasing a commercial
pacman variant without being sued.

I have a Creativision pacman clone where you go around the maze putting IN
the dots.  It's as bad as it sounds... no, worse :)

>No, not Munchman!
It was a joke :)