Re: [stella] Beat 'em up 05

Subject: Re: [stella] Beat 'em up 05
From: Eckhard Stolberg <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 15:43:09 +0200
At 15:45 04.08.98 -0500, you wrote:
>One quick question:  Does "Beat 'em up" work on the DOS version of Stella
>0.7?  Nothing happens on the Mac.  I take that back; once I got some
>weird noises.  And has anyone heard when Stella 1.0 for the Mac might be
>released?  I'm pretty eager with anticipation.

I haven't tried BEU05 with Stella 0.7, but it might be the problem
with the checksum routine. Stella computes the same checksum for
BEU05 as for an existing game and assumes a wrong bankswitching
scheme. You might need to edit your STELLA.VCS file to set the
correct BS method for BEU05.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg