[stella] Sorry gang THIS is the final version. Really!

Subject: [stella] Sorry gang THIS is the final version. Really!
From: CRACKERS <crackers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 01:28:26 -0400 (EDT)

I'd jumped the gun a bit on my clock program there was still one more bug
that needed to be squashed. This is the final version and is more accurate
than any of the clock programs I've done to date in both 12 hour and 24
hour modes. A little error in logic meant that in 12 hour mode one of
the accuracy fixing routines was being ignored so the clock was running
a little fast each day. I have put the program to bed now. It's done,
finished, I swear! Any more adjusting and I'll just be being anal.

I do have a question though about this clock on PAL systems. Will it run
accurately? The framerate is determined by software and my software runs
at 60fps (almost) and the framerate is the seed for the clock routine
so wouldn't it still run the same on a PAL system?

Also if anyone archiving new 2600 BINs wishes to put this program up on
their webpage they have my permission to do so.

                             CRACKERS
                   (I'm going to bed now too from hell!!)