Re: [stella] Allow me to introduce myself

Subject: Re: [stella] Allow me to introduce myself
From: Eckhard Stolberg <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 18:49:06 +0200
At 11:25 14.09.98 -0500, you wrote:

>I'm an Electrical Engineer/CompSci major Junior in college, and a master of
>the Rubik's cube.

Really? The only way I could solve that thing was by peeling of the
colour foils and putting them back in the right order. Or I broke
the thing apart and reassembled it. :-)

>In order to fill up a source file to its predetermined length, (4096)
>would this be a good way to do it without manually duing .db's and a whole
>ton of FF's?
>
>        ORG $FFFD
>LOOP:     JMP LOOP

The last four bytes of the ROM have hold the reset vectror and the
BRK vector. It is best to set both the the start of your code like:

ORG $FFFC
.word START-Label
.word START-Label

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg