Subject: RE>Re: [stella] video music
From: Timm Carr <timm.carr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 26 Oct 98 11:15:57 -0600
                      RE>Re: [stella] video music                  10/26/98
that's exactly what i was hoping would happen either a cable cart package or many audio carts with a seperate interface that works with all, if you guys can help wit hthe interface and the audio to signal code, i think that me and my rpogramer can write a cart that will work, i want to use the keypad also to change setting and such.

timm carr

--------------------------------------
Date: 10/26/98 11:04 AM
To: Timm Carr
From: Piero Cavina
At 08.14 26/10/98 -0500, Dan Boris wrote:

>I think I still have an article around on how to build a simple audio >digitizer for the Atari 8-bit computers (This may be the article you were >talking about). It appeared in either Antic or Analog magazine. I built one >years ago and it actually worked pretty good. It was very simple, just a >transistor and a couple resistors. I'll take a look and try to find the >article.

Please look for it, it sound interesting.
If it's really so simple, then building an "audio to 2600 adapter cable"
shouldn't take more time than the average home brew cart. If we'll write a
2600 vido music program based on that interface, then maybe Randy will be
able to sell a cart+cable package at a reasonable price. Sounds like a nice
idea to me.

Also, I have an Atari graphics tablet for the Atari 8-bit computers, do you
think it's possible to use it with the 2600?

Ciao,
 P.

RFC-822 Header:
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 15:54:03 +0100