Re: [stella] video music

Subject: Re: [stella] video music
From: Lord Spambraticus of Borg <lord-of-hell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 07:29:18 +1000
On Mon, 26 Oct 1998 15:54:03 +0100 p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Piero Cavina) wrote:

>Also, I have an Atari graphics tablet for the Atari 8-bit computers, do you
>think it's possible to use it with the 2600?

How did it connect to the Atari 800?  If thru the joystick/paddle ports, then I
see no reason why it wouldn't work (aside from some "driver" code, but since we
have the source Luke, and are DASM/DiStella gods, that shouldn't take us too
long.  It'd prolly be advantageous for us to snag whatever tablet software the
thing required to run on the 800, and disasm/sniff thru just to be "correct".

Another Lord of Hell,
=R=