Re: [stella] looking for 2600 programmer

Subject: Re: [stella] looking for 2600 programmer
From: guy@xxxxxx
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 08:31:27 -0800
bob - thanks for your insult, but really, you should choose
a more constructive choice of words, so that we know what you are
trying to say. here you have just shown how little you know
about art history and where contemporary art is today...

I did not come to this board to discuss the
validity of what is art and what is not...

- I would ask that you refrain from demonstrating your
non-educated art position and would ask that you respect
my profession as I have chosen to respect others on this
system. thanks again for your recommendation bob.