Re: [stella] Re: Does River Raid End?

Subject: Re: [stella] Re: Does River Raid End?
From: Chris Cracknell <crackers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 10:52:21 -0500 (EST)
In article <3.0.5.32.19981109071926.00946ab0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, you wrote:

>Um, anybody remember Cheetah?  I wrote it like 2 years ago... check out my
>webpage:
>			http://www.novia.net
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

I mentioned Cheetah on the newsgroup when someone asked for a 2600 Game Genie.

Maybe the reason why nobody is using it is because everyone is using
Winplaybin mow. I haven't used makewav or Cheetah since you introduced
winplaybin. Do you think you can make a WinCheetah programme that
combines the ease of winplaybin with the power of Cheetah?

I have an old 386 which is being used as a file server for my 2600
and it has a couple hundred .WAV files on it that were all compiled with
Cheetah and a batch menu to load the game I choose. But it only has 2600
.bins that I have yet to find the cartridges for so I'll have to grab a
copy of River Raid to try these neat hacks.

Say, maybe we could have a wee contest to see who can come out with the
neatest set of codes for Cheetah with various games. Do you still maintain
an archive of cool Cheetah codes?

I think I might pick up another Supercharger sometime so I can leave one
with my development 2600 (that's where my supercharger has been parked lately)
and have one at my play 2600.

                                CRACKERS
             (Haven't played Dragon Stomper in ages from hell!!)

--

Collector of Atari 2600 carts - Accordionist - Bira Bira Devotee - Anime fan
*       http://www.hwcn.org/~ad329/crab.html         | Crackers' Arts Base *