[stella] New Contest?

Subject: [stella] New Contest?
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 11:27:27 -0500
At 10:52 AM 11/9/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I have an old 386 which is being used as a file server for my 2600...

ROFLSHISTC.  EIAW.  Oh, sorry; that was "except I'm at work".  ;)

I was thinking running a file server for a 2600 deserved some sort of
reward, and that led me to thinking...  Was the contest Glenn sponsored
last year going to be an annual event?  Is there going to be another
contest at all?  I could offer a signed picture of the largest Pac-Man
collection in the world, but I'm afraid that's about it.

But heck, aren't there two or three games sitting out there right as it is?
 Piero had that multi-sprite demo with the collapsing floors and Kill the
Paratrooper was running on all cylinders for a while.  It's getting cold
again, and I'm even thinking about going back and hacking on my "Jumpman et
al clone" a little.

So someone step up and offer a prize.  It's been too long!  ;)

Ruffin Bailey

PS  Cool new super-trendy animated gif at the Mactari site.