Re: [stella] New Contest?

Subject: Re: [stella] New Contest?
From: Bob Colbert <retroware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 12:51:19 -0600
At 11:27 AM 11/9/98 -0500, you wrote:
>But heck, aren't there two or three games sitting out there right as it is?
> Piero had that multi-sprite demo with the collapsing floors and Kill the
>Paratrooper was running on all cylinders for a while.  It's getting cold
>again, and I'm even thinking about going back and hacking on my "Jumpman et
>al clone" a little.

I am fully planning on working on KTP in the very near future.  Two events
have opened the way to spend some time on it:  1) I am very close to
completion of a "secret" project that I volunteered to do for Glenn
(Actually I don't know how secret it is since Glenn posted for volunteers
about a year ago and this is news to Glenn too since I haven't kept him
updated on my progress). 2) I am starting 4 - 10 hour day workweeks.  That
means I will have Fridays off to stay home with my daughter, and hopefully
get some programming time in during her naps :)

				Later,
					Bob