[stella] Beat em up 08

Subject: [stella] Beat em up 08
From: Eckhard Stolberg <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 14:41:27 +0100
I think it is time to show you the newest version of the beat em up
game. This one uses Supercharger bankswitching and displays the
powerbars with the multi sprite trick. Therefore you might want to
try it out on a real VCS. I hope the powerbars display correctly
on all VCSs. (Erik, does it work on your system?)

I have also changed the graphics completely. I hope you like this
one better than the old version too. You can now step forward and
backward, turn around and punch high straight and low in the direction
you are facing. I haven't come up with a good way of collision
detection yet, so hitting the other player won't have any effect on him.
I also added support for y-coordinates, but don't use it in this version.

If you have any comments or suggestions, I would like to hear them.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg

P.S. Can anyone here change DASM to output file format 2 without the
headers?