Re: [stella] Fun

Subject: Re: [stella] Fun
From: Lord Spambraticus of Borg <lord-of-hell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 10:21:13 +1000
On Wed, 13 Jan 1999 18:42:03 -0500 babylon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Russell Babylon)
wrote:

>Well I think its time to have some fun on this list!  The Atari 2600 was
>about playing games and I have hacked some of the old ones to make them
>a little easier to play!  I am pretty new to this list so if this has
>been done before please forgive me.  Attached please find the binary
>file for the Activision game Stampede.  This modified game will let you
>play forever!  You will never lose a life if a cow gets past you.  I
>always wanted to see the "saddle" if you went over 10000 points.

COOL!  Good on ya!  I think this is great.  I do wish I could find some manuals
for the games, though.  Some aren't completely obvious.  I wish oh wish oh wish
I never loaned all of my carts to an untrustworthy friend....  I had tons
collected over the years in mint condition - which would have scanned very
nicely. :(

Cool stuff tho, Russ....  go for it!

=R=