Re: [stella] ST Trackball.

Subject: Re: [stella] ST Trackball.
From: Lee Krueger <leekru19@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 10:40:03 -0500 (EST)
Hello gents,
In regards to the Atari ST and the use of an Atari 8bit/2600 trackball, I
have made an interesting find this weekend. I came across a track ball
made by Kraft for use on the ST/Amiga/Commodore64/Atari 400/800. What was
interesting about this device is that it has a 3 postition switch on it to
work with the various computers. Position "1" - Use with Atari ST,
Position "2" Use with Amiga, Position "3" - Use with Commodore and Ataris.
It also stated to use position "3" for joystick mode on all models. So
apparently an Atari 8bit/2600 trackball will work; only in joystick mode
on the ST.
I don't have an Amiga or an ST, so I am unable to use this device. I have a half dozen or so tracckablls
already for for my Atari systems, so I passed it by.

Take care,
Lee

*******
Check out my latest projects at :<http://idt.net/~leekru19/game_over.htm>