Re: [stella] John Dullea's email address?

Subject: Re: [stella] John Dullea's email address?
From: "John Saeger" <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 11:51:11 -0800
From: Lord Spambraticus of Borg <satanus@xxxxxxxxx>

Cavina) wrote:

>>Good luck.. isn't PCAE written in assembly language?
>
>Parts of it are, yes.  Porting assembler for me is easier than trying
to port C+
>+.

Ya might want to look at what's available before deciding... ;-)  PCAE
is pretty cryptic.  But anyways, if anybody manages to contact him, I'd
just like to know if he's alive and well.  Or if he flew back to
whatever galaxy he came from. ;-)  Yeah, I emailed him once.  I thought
he was ignoring me.  But a couple of months later, shock and amazement,
a reply!  If I could have ripped that thing out of my computer, framed
it and put it on my wall I would have.  An actual email from Grandmaster
D.

Hey, here's a question for Glenn... Can you tell if he lurks on this
list?? :-))  Maybe he already knows everything Eckhard wants to tell
him...

John