Re: [stella] Some thoughts that hit me while the power was out

Subject: Re: [stella] Some thoughts that hit me while the power was out
From: slapdash@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Russ Perry Jr)
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 23:51:56 -0600
Erik Mooney <emooney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> _Competitive_ Missile Command would rule!

You could also do something similar to Shufflepuck Cafe or Penguin Wars
by writing something similar to Beamrider, only you'd see the other player
at the top of the screen as if you were looking across a board at him.
He'd see you at the top of his screen.  You'd shoot stuff back & forth.

Similar idea with the same type of screen is Space Invaders Vs Space
Invaders. :-)

||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #105   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729    slapdash@xxxxxxxxxxxx    VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||