Re: [stella] O'Shea's and developing

Subject: Re: [stella] O'Shea's and developing
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 10:08:04 -0700
At 12:17 PM 5/28/99 -0400, you wrote:
>We own 1,000,000 Atari 2600/7800 classic videogames over 35 titles, all
>games are brand new, complete and still in factory cases please visit our
>site for complete descriptions at www.oshealtd.com  What we want to create
>is an interface that would allow the customer to plug an Atari videogame
>cartridge into one end of the interface, the other end would plug into a
>port on a computer. This would allow the user to use the computer as a

They want to market an emulator for the PC that requires physical
cartridges so that they can get rid of more of their stock?  It doesn't
seem to be a wise business move.  If such a system had the ability to act
as a development station, it would at least appeal to some guys here, but
as a means to force people to use physical cartridges?  It's a loser.

== Glenn Saunders  --3D Graphics / Videography / Web development--        ==
== krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698 ==
== Stella@20 video page         http://users.cnmnetwork.com/~krishna
 ==