[stella] Interviews

Subject: [stella] Interviews
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 11:07:09 -0700
For those who haven't heard on RGVC, I'm looking for a couple extra guests
at the upcoming video shoot.  This is going to have Starpath, Activision,
M-Network, and Atari VCS coders.

This is an invitation to attend, hobnob, (get signatures?) and just help
out asking questions I can't think of, and maybe handle some minor chores
like taking snapshots or switching games on the VCS.

Last time I had Larry Anderson who ran a videogame usergroup up there, as
well as Jerry Jessop.  I haven't heard from either of them in a long while,
though.

It looks like the shoot will take place in Livermore, CA at Steve Hales'
place (tentative).  If anyone lives in and around SF/Silicon Valley you may
want to consider attending.

Please let me know.

== Glenn Saunders  --3D Graphics / Videography / Web development--        ==
== krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698 ==
== Stella@20 video page         http://users.cnmnetwork.com/~krishna
 ==