Re: [stella] What's up with me?

Subject: Re: [stella] What's up with me?
From: Pete Holland <petehollandjr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 13:21:39 -0700 (PDT)

--- "woloch.kurt. :E2-RB.BRZ.BMF.GV" <kurt.woloch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> About Pressure Gauge: Yes, I think it'd be a good
> idea to let others try the
> game and make suggestions to this one too. That's
> how Oystron grew, and
> furthermore, I ordered (sort of) my copy of Oystron
> after having tried it on
> an emulator and finding it to be addictive (for me).

I'm throwing my support in with this statement.  Part of the joy of
owning a Sega Genesis (and drawback of having a Saturn) was that I
could try the games before I bought them.  This enabled me to locate
games like "Gunstar Heroes" and to avoid "Robocop vs. Terminator", a
game every reviewer and his brother seemed to like, but I found dull.
The Atari ain't available no more, and I use the emulator to try games.
 If I like them, I track them down with a determination that would make
Robert S. MacNamara proud.  If I don't (like MASH and Dukes Of Hazard)
I can avoid them and spend my money on better pursuits.
     Give the game all you've got.  If people like it, they'll support it.