Re: [stella] Networkable Atari.

Subject: Re: [stella] Networkable Atari.
From: Lee Krueger <resqsoft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 19:11:15 -0800
I think I have mentioned this here before... but here it goes again.
Anyone who has a Supercharger Demo unit can test the fact that data can be
loaded throught the joystick port successfully. This is how the SC Deno unit
works. It must initialize the joystick port by an initial "boot-up" string
through the earphone jack. Once this is done the SC Demo unit continuely loads
the demos through the joystick port. The earphone jack can be disconnected
without affecting the demo. I want to dump the roms in my unit, however, given
how rare these things are, I am nervous about reverse engineering it. Now, if
someone has a spare...... :-)

Take care,
Lee

--
ResQsoft - Check out the Atari 2600 CD Compilation for play on your
Supercharger: <http://home.earthlink.net/~resqsoft/wtw.htm>

"No Atari; no fun" <==> "Know Atari; know fun" /|\
"Save the Whales; Buy the whole set"
"On the other hand; you have different fingers"
"God, Please protect me from your followers."