Re: [stella] High Scores

Subject: Re: [stella] High Scores
From: emooney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Erik Mooney)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 02:48:01 GMT
>I'd like to use stellalist as a way to poll for which games should support
>this feature.  You may choose any game in the Starpath, Atari, Parker
>Brothers, Milton Bradley, or Avalon Hill catalogs, but try to avoid
>sublicense games (non Atari arcade ports, movie licenses, etc...).

Stellalist (well, mailing lists in general) doesn't work too well for
polls.  Anyone got some webspace and a little CGI knowledge?  Also, open
it up a bit wider than us, like to r.g.v.c or something.

If you give me an emulator that can show me the RAM locations and play the
game at the same time, I can probably figure out most games in 2-3
minutes, as probably could most of the experienced programmers on here.

And can't you include River Raid, as an easter egg or something, since we
already have all the info? :)