Re: [stella] High Scores

Subject: Re: [stella] High Scores
From: Eckhard Stolberg <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 11:57:19 +0200
At 09:04 26.08.99 -0700, you wrote:

>I'd like to use stellalist as a way to poll for which games should support
>this feature.  You may choose any game in the Starpath, Atari, Parker
>Brothers, Milton Bradley, or Avalon Hill catalogs, but try to avoid
>sublicense games (non Atari arcade ports, movie licenses, etc...).

Doesn't Hasbro also own the Tigervision games, so that we can have
Jawbreaker if we can't have Ms. Pac Man? And has Parker Brother done
any game that isn't disqualified by the above?

Anyway, I think you should support Yar's Revenge, if you want
unlisensed games.

The lower nibble of $80 holds the game settings (0 - 7). The
highest bit of $80 is low while the game is playing and high,
if you lost all your lives.

$E0, $E1 and $E2 hold the score for player 0 in BCD.
$E4, $E5 and $E6 hold the score for player 1 in BCD.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg