[stella] Thrust!

Subject: [stella] Thrust!
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 17:07:56 +0100 (CET)
Hello,
in the last months, i have followed the list. Soon i
got the idea to write my own game. This should be a
vcs clone of one of my favourite C-64 games, called
thrust!

I had to realize a 2d-scrolling PF, reused players and
some missiles. It looked nearly impossible to me to
put it all together, but i always liked to work with
bits and bytes.

The binary is what i got at this moment, just the
kernel and some basics, most of the gameplay is still
missing. What do you think? Does it work on a real
vcs? I have no access to real hardware, just testet
with z26.

I've nearly reached the 4k limit, but the game will
need at least 2k more. So i just started to implement
the standard atari bankswitching (may be i will change
this to the supercharger format).

=====
Thomas Jentzsch           | *** Every bit is sacred ! ***
tjentzsch at yahoo dot de |