Re: [stella] Ho ho ho #1 (Boing)

Subject: Re: [stella] Ho ho ho #1 (Boing)
From: Rob <kudla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 12:39:43 -0500
At 01:11 PM 1/1/00 +0100, Piero Cavina wrote:
>Another nice touch would be a shadow for the ball. It shouldn't be
>difficult to add, as it would always stay below the ball at a fixed
>vertical position.

Yeah, I like that!  Can't remember whether the original Amiga version had it.

I still might make the ball bounce the same way as the Amiga version (like
a ball bouncing with 100% elasticity), by using a table of vertical
positions instead of the Pong-like movement scheme I've got in there now.
The shadow thing would go great with that.

Rob

kudla@xxxxxxxxx ... http://kudla.org/raindog ... Rob