Re: [stella] Ho ho ho #1 (Boing)

Subject: Re: [stella] Ho ho ho #1 (Boing)
From: Rob <kudla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 12:37:56 -0500
At 12:30 AM 1/1/00 -0800, Glenn Saunders wrote:
>How about constraining the ball to a higher bounding rectangle and writing
>a six-char scroller for the bottom that says something like "Amiga - It all
>started here."
>Do you have the memory for that?

Yeah, definitely enough memory.  I've been looking for other things to do
with it since it seems anticlimactic to send a bugfix for an Xmas demo on
New Year's Eve ;)  I'm working on something else that's cool right now
though, and when I get frustrated with it the scroller seems like a good
idea.  I'm really into playfields right now so maybe I'll implement it that
way ;)

Rob

kudla@xxxxxxxxx ... http://kudla.org/raindog ... Rob