Re: [stella] Pressure Gauge 2 --- too boring?

Subject: Re: [stella] Pressure Gauge 2 --- too boring?
From: Pete Holland <petehollandjr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 19:28:14 -0800 (PST)
Hey there, Harvey!
     Well, I just recently acquired a Supercharger
last week, and haven't had a chance to take it for a
test run just yet (makewav...how does this thingy work
again?  Where's that FAQ....).  It won't be easy for
me to test it with other people, since a lot of my
friends who are into video gaming prefer the modern
stuff and don't like old systems like the 2600 (they
can be such craven puppies).
     It's not that the game is boring.  If anything, I
definitely like the twists that you made.  It just
suffers from the same flaw that games like South Park
and Bomberman do:  multiplayer is where it's at.  So
don't be discouraged by the silence you perceive.
This is one person that would love to get this as a
party game.  Although, the only suggestion I would
make is to make the "prize" completely random.  It
would certainly add an element of adventure to the
proceedings.
     By the way, my sister, who is 25, likes Brittney
Spears and played some of her music for me.  Trust me,
the game music is not annoying.  I have heard
annoying, and it's the first left past Vanilla Ice's house.