Re: [stella] Resetting algorithm

Subject: Re: [stella] Resetting algorithm
From: "John K. Harvey" <jkharvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 14:36:31 -0500
Ok, so this is weird:

I copied down the Joe Decuir's actual algorithm (as much as I could read
from a pused VCR screen).

Here's a weird thing though.  There's a PHA and a PLA command used in the
written algorithm, and in Air-Sea Battle, which claims to use this
algorithm, there are no stack commands (I disassembled it).  Any
explanations on where this code was actually used or where it was acquired
for the Stella at 20 video would be appreciated, so that I can find out
what all of the commands actually are (some commands were a bit fuzzy, so I
couldn't copy it down in complete form).  Glenn?

	-John K. Harvey