Re: [stella] Hardware comparison

Subject: Re: [stella] Hardware comparison
From: Pete Holland <petehollandjr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 03:05:30 -0700 (PDT)
--- kurt.woloch@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I suppose you mean me... so I have to apologize... I
> didn't want to annoy
> you all with descriptions of systems that don't
> interest you. I'm not new...

No need to worry.  I wasn't talking about you.  I was
responding to the questions about how much N64 gear
was going for.

Note to all readers:  I didn't mind the thread I just
mentioned, and I certainly don't mind when people vear
off subject.  After all, you never know when you're
going to learn something interesting.

So to you, Kurt, I wasn't referring to you with a
veiled complaint.  Sorry if I made it seem that way.

Dobre utka,
Pete Holland Jr.