Re: [stella] Collision detection

Subject: Re: [stella] Collision detection
From: Scott Huggins <sub17_5k@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 12:29:25 -0700 (PDT)
If I understand you fully....

P0 and P1 could only collide ONCE per TV frame.  In
other words, if P0 and P1 are to collide on scanline 4
and 104, it would occurr in two different frames.  So
you could put your code to check the collision latches
in VBLANK.  And in your situation, you'd see the
collision TWO different times in VBLANK.

--- "John K. Harvey" <jkharvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>